Sunday, January 8, 2017

A New Year

So the first week of 2017 has past and I spent the last couple days fighting a cold. How's that for starting off the new year. That said I'm hopeful for 2017, though I have to say 2016 was a bit rough for some. We seemed to lose so many celebrities that year, such as Alan Rickman, Prince, Mohamad Ali, and of course Carrie Fisher. Their fans shall miss them greatly. We also had an ugly presidential campaign that seemed to divide everyone, even people within the same parties. I don't know what will happen this year, but I do believe we must be hopeful that it will be a great year. Regardless of the tragedies and mistakes of the past year, we should learn from them and hope 2017 will be better. So I ask all my readers to try and make this year a better one than the last. I hope you succeed in all your New Year's resolutions, and try to help those you care about succeed with theirs.

I'm Colin and these are the ramblings of a guy in his twenties.

No comments:

Post a Comment