Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving, so I'm going to keep it short and sweet. I want to start off by stating what I am thankful for. I'm thankful for my health, especially after losing so much weight. I am down to my high school weight and I plan on staying there. I'm thankful for having a job, especially in this economy, and that I work with a lot of good people. Most of all, I'm thankful for my family coming together this day to be with each other and share a wonderful meal. I hope that all my readers have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and for my international readers who may not celebrate Thanksgiving, I believe Thanksgiving is mostly an American holiday, may you take the time and give thanks for all that is good in your life.

One last thing, for any readers who are going shopping of Black Friday, please be careful. I swear, every year you see a story on the news people going nuts on Black Friday. I love how the day after we give thanks for what we have, we have the day that celebrates materialism. People literally camping out all night waiting for the store to open and actually fighting each other over stuff. Oh well, at least we can some great deals for Christmas presents.

I'm Colin, and these are the ramblings of a guy in his twenties. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment